Learning Disability Resources|Charlotte NC
North Carolina| Educational RESOURCES
- Parents guide on the Iep and evaluation process in North Carolina
- Exceptional Children’s Assistance Center
- Family Support Network of North Carolina
- Organizations that Provide Low-Cost Legal Services Disability Rights North Carolina
- Legal Aid of North Carolina
- State Board of Education | Testing Students with disabilities guidelines.
Charlotte Mecklenburg| RESOURCES
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools | Special Education
- Exceptional Children's Assistance Center (Office in Davidson)
- Central Piedmont Community College | Disabilities Dept.
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte | Disabilities Center
TIP buy them used on amazon and save up to half price sometimes.
The Complete IEP Guide: How to Advocate for Your Special Ed Child
by Lawrence M. Siegel
Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy: The Special Education Survival Guide
by Peter W. D. Wright and Pamela Darr Wright