Learning Disability Testing | IEP & 504 Plans | Charlotte, NC
Our mission in Educational Psychology:
Early Diagnosis of learning difficulties is the key to reducing negative impacts on a student's school & social life. This can be a challenging time for families all around. We find that it doesn't have to be, as long as you select a professional who has expertise to find out what areas need support and the social aspects of receiving a diagnosis. The evidence is clear that their are many forms of intelligence that traditional educations does not test for or cultivate. However, life opportunities are still largely influenced by the successful completion of high school and college. Every student deserves a fair chance at educations and we make it our job to see that they receive it. Wether it be through IEP (individualized education plan) or accommodations through a 504 plan we make sure that a student is allowed to make use of their individual talents and are not held back by a one size fits all mentality.
Standardized IQ tests only measure a limited scope of actual intelligence. These tests fail to assess your creativity, emotional intelligence, social intelligence and other areas of your functioning which are critical components for your quality of life.
The way your child is introduced to psychoeducational and neuropsychological testing is vitally important—it must have a positive focus. Standardized IQ tests only measure a limited scope of actual intelligence. These tests fail to assess your creativity, emotional intelligence, social intelligence and other areas of your functioning which are critical components for your quality of life.
- Positive introduction to evaluation by removing stigma replacing it with confidence by identifying clients strengths.
- Uniquely tailored methodology for each client.
- Smooth, straightforward, client-centered process.
- Familiar technology through app based ipad testing.
- Client understands how the pieces fit together so that they become their best learner & self.
- Client's strengths in the areas of creativity, emotional intelligence, social intelligence are identified and explained in a separate report.
- Client’s life has IMPROVED as result of our interaction and their increased belief in their own abilities.
- Client become proficient in ways to relieve undue stress related to increased effective coping skills and new techniques to learning.
- Clear recommendations for accommodations are handed over to the school system
- We support the parents through the process to ensure compliance within the students curriculum.